The Rules of the House
We at Little Munchkins Huntingdon Ltd are very concerned about a child’s growth and development through Nursery and Preschool. We are also very cognisant of the importance of business integrity and will always strive to follow a correct business model.
What does this mean exactly? We keep nothing from the parents or guardians. If there is an event that is of concern to your little ones, we will tell you. For example, every time they use the potty correctly, learn to form sentences, or even eat their vegetables, we will let you know. However, not every event will always be pleasant. There are times when children need to be guided, especially when interacting with others. Our staff at Little Munchkins Huntingdon Ltd will let you know these things as well. And if you have any questions regarding the above, we will do our best to answer.
When it comes to the well-being of children, ours and yours, they are our utmost priority. In order to fully inform parents and guardians of what this entails, our company has set forth a series of policies; these guidelines must be followed by all staff, parents, guardians, and children with whom we interact with. In doing so, we hope to create an orderly, structured environment that encourages the stable development of our little ones.
Little Munchkins Policies
- Conditions and Fees – An itemised breakdown of enrolment acceptance conditions and associated fees.
- Child Behaviour Policy – Staff policy on encouraging or guiding child behaviours for parents and guardians.
- Child Protection Policy – Little Munchkin’s policy on child protection, including responses to child-endangering situations.
- Health and Safety Policy – The organisation policy on enforcing health and safety, including business and individual staff responsibilities.
- Personal Data Protection – Details on how Little Munchkins handles personal information.
- Camera Mobile phone and Recording Device Use Policy – On Site policy on the usage of personal recording or imaging devices.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please feel free to email us or call us at 07702273757. You may also pay us a visit at St. Barnabas, medway Road, Huntingdon, PE291SF